The Rider Pack
What is it?
Indispensable companion for the Pass'Portes du Soleil MTB, your rider pack gives you access to the circuit.
In the rider pack you will find:
- Your number plate and three plastic clips to fix it onto your bike
- Your lift card for free lift access
- Your free gift
- A voucher for a free one day Portes du Soleil lift-pass, to use when either cycling or skiing. Valid from Monday 26th June 2017
- A compulsory wristband for access to the 8 refreshment stations.
It's always useful to carry a puncture repair kit, too.
How do I get my rider pack?
- Torgon, Avoriaz, Châtel, Les Gets, Morzine & Morgins: collect it on the day of the trek, from 7.00 a.m. onwards from the Tourist Office in the resort you are starting from. The cable car "Les Prodains" which goes to Avoriaz center will be closed. Please go directly to Avoriaz or check the shuttle service timetalbe below.
- Champery: on the parking lot at the bottom of Champery-Plananchaux cable car. Village center
- Montriond-Les Lindarets: please pick up your rider pack near the bottom of the Les Lindarets lift and the refreshment tents, from 7.00am on the morning you have booked to ride.
- Les Crosets: please pick up your rider pack at the ticket office from 7.00am on the morning you have booked to ride.
Be careful: Your rider pack can only be collected in the resort you have enrolled to start from and only in the morning of the day you have planned to ride. You need to provide your full name. Take an ID. If you are collecting rider packs for friends, make sure that you give everyone the right number plate, as this is important if there is an accident.
To be as comfortable as possible , choose the right compromise between downhill and portions of pedaling .
The ideal is a type bike " All Mountain - Enduro " , both full suspension and lightweight.
Les Gets Bike Show
The Bike Show is free and open to every one. When is the Bike Show open?
The 2017 MTB Show will be open from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Friday 23rd, Saturday 24th, Sunday 25th June.
Are you insured?
Once you're registered for the Pass'Portes MTB event, you're automatically entitled to personal insurance offered by the organizer. Please be certain to enter the full and correct names of each person that you register. If you already registered someone without giving their full details, please send them to us at : email@example.com
- Your helmet and gloves (obligatory)
- Other protection (advised) - Your backpack and camelback
- Puncture repair kit
- Warm clothes
- First aid kit
- Passport (you will be crossing French and Swiss borders).
You are in moutains!
shuttle time table
Free of charge bus shuttle to join some starting resort in the morning - No booking in advance. Bus shuttle only from Morzine to Avoriaz ; and from Morzine to Montriond-Les Lindarets
Shuttle Time Table 2017
The shuttles are free of charge. They allow you to get back to your start resort in case you break your bike or if you have a small accident.
The time tables may change depending on the traffic and weather conditions.