PASS'PORTES PEDESTRE WALKING TOUR
What's the Pass'Portes Pédestre walking tour?
A hiking day to introduce the area its landscapes and yummy specialities.
Friday the 26th, Saturday the 27th June and Sunday the 28th 2020, while the Pass'Portes MTB takes place.
The routes of the Pass'Portes Pédestre and Pass'Portes MTB are different.
5 starting points: Châtel, Les Gets, Montriond-Les Lindarets, Morzine & Torgon.
The hike will start from 9am and will finish at around 4pm.
It will include
- around 3 or 4 hours of walking depending on your level
- 2 stops (tasting local products, visiting a farm, explanations from a local guide about our mountains)
- A lunch break in one of our food supplies. You can begin your hike whenever you want from 9 a.m
You can meet a friend doing the Pass'Portes MTB at a food supply if you start from Les Gets, Châtel, Morzine or Les Lindarets.
70 places are available from each starting point, each day.
Chablais Geopark: here, the Alps tell off
The Chablais Geopark lies in a remarkable natural landscape which has influenced the culture and life of both its inhabitants and numerous visitors. Traditional architecture, the working of the land, the high mountain farms, the stories and legends, the natural riches of the Evian and Thonon mineral waters, all are witness to the strong links between man and nature.
More info: www.geopark-chablais.com
Registration will include
- A daily ticket to use the lifts
- 1 bracelet
- 1 ticket for a lunch in a food supplies point
- 1 gift
Along our different courses you will discover:
- A guide on remarquable areas
- The local fauna and flora
- Farmers and their products
Click here to download the 2020 Pass'Portes Pédestre Road Book
Click here to download the 2020 regulations
Click here to download the parental authorization for the Pass'Portes Pédestre
- Practical information
- No rando/hiker pack will be given the day before
- Suggested start time 9am from the resort you selected when you registered
- Lifts close at 6pm
- Price: 15€ (+ 1€ for additional fees)
Starting from Châtel, Les Gets
Please pick up your hiker pack from your start resort tourist office from 9am (and before 10.30am) on the morning you have booked to ride. Please show your booking confirmation or your ID card.
Starting from Les Lindarets-Montriond
Please pick up your hiker pack near the bottom of "Les Lindarets" lift and the refreshment tents, from 9am (and before 10.30am) on the morning you have booked to hike. Please show your booking confirmation or your ID card.
By the end of the day, enjoy all the benefits of the Multi Pass which is included in the Pass'Portes Pédestre registration pack.This card allows unlimited access to more than 60 different activities.