add homework help accounting homework services where to buy essay papers professional business plan writers in atlanta volcano research paper writing college admissions essay vs personal statement essays on relationships give me motivation to do my homework phd thesis on web usage mining help homework fractions

Post-Event questions

Post-Event Questions

What should I do in case of accident?

 Your bike will be brought back to the Tourist Office of your starting resort:

  • Morzine -> Morzine Tourist Office
  • Les Gets -> Les Gets Tourist Office
  • Châtel -> Châtel Tourist Office

CAREFUL there are some exceptions:

  • Avoriaz and Les Lindarets -> Morzine Tourist Office
  • Champéry, Les Crosets and Morgins -> Châtel Tourist Office (with the possibility to have your bike transferred to one of these resorts, on demand)