The 16th edition of the Pass'Portes du Soleil MTB will be held the 28th, 29th and 30th june 2019 !
MTB Show will be in Châtel, in the village centre.
Registrations starts 6th February 2019
The MTB Pass'Portes du Soleil is a mountain-bike ride ranging from 1000 to 2250m in altitude, in both France and Switzerland, where you can discover the fabulous Portes du Soleil MTB terrain and its grandiose scenery.
The 80 km circuit use 15th lifts. Different variations will be organized for mountain bikers wishing to cycle up hill. The trek takes one day, and participants can choose whether to ride it on Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
NEW : FREE APPS PORTES DU SOLEIL SUMMER
Download the Portes du Soleil Summer App!
You will find:
- Access to the different routes of the event: Pass'Portes du Soleil MTB, ePass'Portes, Pass'Portes pédestre, test
- Emergency module: call PC race, call 112 (France), 144 (Switzerland)
- Living and entertainment info
- Competition Game
- Location and orientation on the detailed maps thanks to the GPS of your smartphone,
- Description of routes and points of interest on the itinerary,
- Altimetric profile location
- Route tracking alert to be notified if you move away from the route,
- Sending SMS predefined messages to your contacts,
- Emergency module: triggering a call or sending an emergency SMS in the event of a problem,
- Weather in 5 days,
- Addition of realizations and reports
- Share on social networks
- English / French version
- Integrated purchase of the IGN (France) and Swisstopo (Switzerland) maps of the territory